Sunday, February 01, 2015

Crisp & Juicy

Crisp and Juicy 8 x 8 acrylic on gessoboard  SOLD
Yesterday I became a member of the Daily Paintworks online gallery of artists.  It not only offers me a great way to showcase my paintings to a whole new audience, but also links me to a community of wonderfully diverse and accomplished artists. It's a site that I've been monitoring and enjoying for many months.  I've made use of some of the mini-tutorials called "artbytes," and followed the blogs of some of the artists whose paintings delight and inspire me.  Finally, I've taken the leap and joined.

Crisp & Juicy is my second entry.  It's 8 x 8 acrylic on gessobord and is for sale on Daily Paintworks.

As always, due to the variation in viewing screen settings, actual colors may differ slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment